Last revised: 9/21/2016 by jap
As a subscribing Quality Matters (QM) institution, UConn encourages faculty to perform (at minimum) an “unofficial” QM Self-Review of their online and blended courses. This article details the steps for completing a QM “unofficial” Self-Review and where to seek further information and assistance.
How to Complete a QM Self Review:
- Go to the Quality Matters website.
- Follow the instructions in the QM Self-Review Tool Video Tutorial (4:57 minutes) and complete your review. (Note: You will need to create an account using your @uconn.edu email address, if you do not already have one, or sign in with your existing account. UConn is a subscribing member of Quality Matters, so your account creation is free.)
- Tip: Use the “Recommendations” field for each standard to document your findings during your review (after you select “Met” or “Not Met”). This process will help you clearly document evidence.
- If you are working with an eCampus instructional designer, email your completed review to him/her.
Need More Information or Help:
- Read Applying the Quality Matters Rubric.
- Request a (free) Quality Matters Higher Education Workbook from eCampus.
- Register for a QM workshop. eCampus will cover the registration fee for UConn Faculty.
- Contact eCampus.
- Phone: (860) 486-1080
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org