Last revised: 02/19/2021 by dsm
This article provides information about available sample online courses and how to request access
Are you a UConn faculty member curious to see what an online course looks like? Request access to one of the sample courses listed below. These courses were developed by a UConn faculty in collaboration with UConn eCampus instructional designers and are viewable via HuskyCT.
To request access, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, NetID and the course(s), from the list (below), that you would like to view.
- ANTH-1000: Other People’s Worlds (Eleanor Ouimet)
- BME-ENGR-3120: LabVIEW Basics for Engineers (David Kaputa)
- CHIN-1122: Modern Chinese Culture (Nan Meng)
- COMM-4222: People of Color and Interpersonal Communication (Shardé Davis)
- CSWK-5345: Clinical Conditions with Children & Adolescents (Caitlin Elsaesser)
- ENGR-5312: Engineering Project Planning and Management (Raymond H. Williams, Jr.)
- HDFS-3277: Issues in Human Sexuality (Laura K.M. Donorfio)
- KINS-5507: Fundamentals of Exercise Prescription (Linda S. Pescatello)
- MATH 1070Q: Finite Mathematics for Business and Economics Majors (Amit Savkar)
- MATH-2110Q: Multivariable Calculus (Anthony Rizzie)
- MSE-5320: Behavior of Composites (Greg Ojard and Rajiv Naik)
- POLS-2062W: Privacy in the Information Age (Kristin Kelly)
- POLS-3604: Congress in Theory and Practice (Thomas Hayes)
Are you interested in developing an online course or learning more about designing quality online and hybrid/blended courses? See the eCampus site for more information.