Last revised: 8/03/2020 by DSM
Using eCampus HuskyCT (Blackboard) templates can help in building and designing your HuskyCT course. The goal is to provide an organized and student friendly structure, that saves course builders time and allows more focus on good pedagogy and, ultimately, teaching.
These templates are a base to build upon but will require editing and some basic knowledge of building in HuskyCT. We recommend referring to the resources available on the Educational Technologies site and the Blackboard site. Some of those are listed below.
How to Request an eCampus Template
- With your HuskyCT site already created (see Request HuskyCT Course), complete the HuskyCT Course Restores form. The form has required fields that do not apply to this case. Use the following in “Course Information”:
- In “Name of Development shell in HuskyCT” place the template name.
Example: “eCampus Template – DIY, Course-0666”
- Insert your own “Target Course Information”
The currently available eCampus templates are:
- eCampus Template – DIY, Course-0666 PREVIEW SCREENSHOTS
(Use this template for a distance learning or online course.)Notice: Spring 2021 “Distance Learning” courses should use the above template.
- eCampus Template – Flipped, Course-0648
- eCampus Template – Blended, Course-0824
Once the template is copied into your course shell, your course will then need to be cleaned up and customized. Review each section closely to read and remove the “Notes to Instructor”.
We hope making this template available will help make building your course easier.