Last revised on 07/02/17 by JAP
This post reviews the steps needed to re-offer a course that was taught in a previous semester.
- Schedule the class in Student Administration System coordinating with your department through normal channels.
- Once it is listed in Student Admin, as the instructor of record, you can Request Your HuskyCT site.
[If the course is to be combined, Request a section combine]
- Once the HuskyCT class shell is created, fill out and submit a restore request form (HuskyCT Course Restores).
After the restore process is complete, you’ll need to clean up your course shell, set due dates and availability, and grade book column settings. Next, see HuskyCT Course Preparation (Resetting Your Course).
- HuskyCT Course Preparation (Resetting Your Course)
- Manually Adding users to your HuskyCT class
(Note: Student Admin handles enrollment automatically)
- Managing Your Online Course
- Using the Date Management Tool in HuskyCT**
**(Be careful about announcements with automatic notifications set to yes. Deselect this option first, to ensure that announcements are not pushed out on resetting the dates).