Last revised: 05/03/2016 by dsm
Using HuskyCT’s (Blackboard’s) Test Options and Test Availability Exceptions settings, instructors can allow make-up exams and/or accommodate students’ needs for extra time. This post will guide you to resources that explain how to accomplish these tasks.
- View, Extending Test Time for Student Accommodation(PDF), or
- View the following video that explains Test Availability Exceptions settings in HuskyCT (Blackboard).
NOTE: Pay particular attention to the video’s information about “Due Date” settings and how they affect test availability while using exceptions.
For more information about HuskyCT Tests, Surveys, and Pools, see the IRC site: http://irc.uconn.edu/tests/
- Setting Test OptionsÂ (IRC)
- Recommended Test Options (IRC)
- Center for Students with Disabilities
- Tests, Surveys, Pools and Respondus 4.0 (IRC)